New Colour Design Courses Coming 2019
Here is the scoop…
We are busy working on new Colour Design courses for you! There are lots of exciting changes happening as part of this and they will be ready in 2019.
Join our list below to be notified when the new course is ready by filling in the enquire now form below.
What is Colour Design?
Colour Design is about gaining knowledge and skill in understanding the psychology of colour and the application of colour to numerous environments. Residential or commercial design projects, colour development product ranges, product design, corporate marketing, and branding.
- Simple interface with lots of visuals and videos.
- Great online community with lively, inspiring, discussion boards with educators + peers
- Academic calendar + simple assessment submission keeps all your information in one place to easily track your progress.
- Quick turnaround on assessment marking + regular contact with your educator.
- 6+ hours / week and up to 12 months to complete (but you can go faster)
“I always knew that colour inspired me the most. I knew I needed to study and further my passion. I put in a lot of work into looking at the different colleges and iscd was way out in front of everyone else.” Nadine Donavan
What you can learn in a Colour Design Course
- Apply colour to interiors and exteriors in the built environment
- Use colour to assist in the branding and image development of a business or product
- Create professionally presented colour design solutions incorporating painted finishes, interior and exterior environments
- Interpret and respond to client briefs
- Analyse trends including what influences a trend
- Consultant for corporate marketing and branding
- Work for residential, property developers and large-scale commercial clients as a specialist Colour Designer
- Establish your own Colour Design consultancy business
With over 30 years of design industry experience and a forward-thinking focus and creative and supportive environment.
Work with our industry partners on design briefs and graduate with real-world experience.
This course includes industry briefs and awards to provide you with strong foundations of working within the design industry.