Do you often wonder how interior stylists have that amazing ability to arrange everything in a room so effortlessly and successfully? Do you want to learn how to set-up a simple display so that it looks like it is right out of the pages of a magazine?
Bring out the expert stylist in you with this essential workshop focused on planning your living room and interior styling solutions.
Who should attend?
- Design enthusiasts
- Avid home magazine readers
- If you’re looking to study Interiors or Styling at iscd.
- 6 new decorating styles
- Effective furniture and accessory placement and planning
- How to create visual focal points
- The trick to stylish arrangements of your treasured items
- Styling secrets from the experts
- How to create a mood board around your chosen style
- Notebook + Pen
- At least 2 current interiors magazines
- 2-3 decor pieces from your home
Venue: iscd Sydney or Melbourne campuses
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 7 days of workshops as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.