Have you always dreamed of creating your own range of: Cushions, Candles, Jewelry, Personal Stationery, Wallpaper, Lampshades or any unique home-wares product?
During this inspiring 2 day workshop you will discover the practical steps required to take a basic idea beyond design and create a product that has the potential to take the world by storm.
Over the two-days you will be taken behind the scenes of product creation and given valuable insight into how you can create your own unique product, develop it’s brand identity and take it into the market from Tania Colyer. Tania will share with you her own experiences plus provide you with key industry information for getting your product ready to sell.
This workshop is not exclusive to design or designers, this development activity will touch on product presentation, production and pricing to selling platforms and promotions – motivating you to take an idea, expand on it’s potential and make it a reality.
Who should attend?
- Product designers
- Surface Design students + graduates
Anyone who has an idea for a product and wants to be learn the process of how to take your idea, develop the concept, understand manufacturing and see your product being enjoyed by consumers.
- Establishing your brand, product identity and market positioning
- Sourcing and understanding manufacturers
- Product Sampling & Packaging
- Pricing & Cost Analysis
- Promoting your Product
- Notebook and Pen (there will be handouts provided)
- Your business plans thus far
- Products concepts, ideas + samples
- Logo / Graphic Development (optional)
We understand how protective you may be of your new and exciting business venture so the above items are not mandatory but can be beneficial in allowing your educator to provide you with one-on-one consultation opportunities over the two-days.
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 7 days of workshops as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.