We are very excited to announce this new workshop for anyone looking to gain a general understanding about art and how to style with it. From a brief history of art, to where to find it and most importantly how to use it from an interior design / styling point of view in your home or on your next project. Taught by our educators that have a history in interior design and a deep love for art for interior spaces, it is a great workshop for anyone looking to restyle a room or add pizzaz to the walls with confidence!
Who should attend?
- Design enthusiasts
- Interior Decorators
- Interior lovers
- Art lovers
- ‘at-home’ artists
- Art History, Events + Publications
- Prints vs. genuine pieces
- Framing + Hanging
- Elements and Principles of designs in artwork
- How to style using art for interior spaces
- Notebook and Pen
Venue: iscd Sydney or Melbourne campuses
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 7 days of workshops as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.