Want to be an iscd educator?
Our school has a rich history spanning over 35 years providing a nurturing, hands on environment for learning. We have courses focusing on various design disciplines including Interiors, Styling, Colour and Surface Design.
Our two campuses in Sydney and Melbourne are full of positive energy and inspiring people. We are looking for experienced designers to join the education team to continue this high standard of teaching and assessing.
We’re always looking for great talents who are working in the industry to inspire our students and provide them with experienced educators. If you would like to be included on our eligibility list, please fill in the form below to register your interest.
You will need to have:
- A background in Design
- A relevant design qualification
- TAE40116 Cert IV in Training and Assessing or equivalent
You should be:
- Actively working in the design industry
- Able to help students achieve great outcomes within timeframes
- A quick learner to understand our courses and teaching style
- Efficient and organised – working with the best systems to achieve quickly and seamlessly
- Good with words, so you can further explain concepts and technical aspects to students for critical analysis and feedback
- Design and colour focused and passionate about the industry
- Computer savvy and able to pick up computer programs
- Preferably based in Sydney or Melbourne so you can work from our beautiful campuses in North Sydney and Melbourne city.