Our Sydney campus is located in North Sydney, a central hub of train and bus networks with parking stations and metered parking nearby.
Often referred to as Sydney’s second CBD, North Sydney offers excellent fashion, food and commercial facilities.
Our career courses have two intakes each year with courses commencing in February and July. Workshops are held throughout each term and in term breaks.
For all the details of when your preferred course commences, just click on the course link below.
- Certificate IV in Interior Decoration
- Certificate IV in Design
- Diploma of Interior Design + Decoration
- Colour Design Diploma
- Styling Diploma
- Surface Design Diploma
We aim to structure our to coincide with school holidays as much as possible. Term dates can vary for each intake so please ensure you refer to your class syllabus that you receive in week 1 to check your holidays.
2018 Term Dates
Industry Diplomas (Surface, Styling, Colour, and Certificate IV in Design)
- Term 1: 5 February – 25 March
- Term 2: 30 April – 24 June
- Term 3: 23 July – 16 September
- Term 4: 15 October – 2 December
Interior Courses (Certificate IV in Interior Decoration and Diploma of Interior Design + Decoration)
- Term 1: 29 January – 1 April (Melbourne) 5 February – 8 April (Sydney)
- Term 2: 30 April – 1 July
- Term 3: 23 July – 23 September
- Term 4: 8 October – 9 December
**Dates differ between courses and are reference to week commencing on Mondays. If you’re class is on a Friday, it will be held the Friday following the date referenced.