The iscd Melbourne campus is located in the CBD at Level 8, 120 Spencer Street. It offers state of the art facilities with studios, computer labs and a cafe-style student break out area.
The campus is located directly across from Southern Cross Station and a few metres away from the city-circle tram line.
At iscd you can get study our range of nationally accredited and industry driven diploma courses.
Our career courses have two intakes each year with courses commencing in February + July. Workshops are held throughout each term and in term breaks.
For all the details on our courses, click on the course link below.
- Certificate IV in Design
- Certificate IV in Interior Decoration
- Diploma of Interior Design + Decoration
- Surface Design Diploma
- Colour Design Diploma
- Styling Diploma
2018 Term Dates
Industry Diplomas (Surface, Styling, Colour, and Certificate IV in Design)
- Term 1: 5 February – 25 March
- Term 2: 30 April – 24 June
- Term 3: 23 July – 16 September
- Term 4: 15 October – 2 December
Interior Courses (Certificate IV in Interior Decoration and Diploma of Interior Design + Decoration)
- Term 1: 29 January – 1 April (Melbourne) 5 February – 8 April (Sydney)
- Term 2: 30 April – 1 July
- Term 3: 23 July – 23 September
- Term 4: 8 October – 9 December
**Dates differ between courses and are reference to week commencing on Mondays. If you’re class is on a Friday, it will be held the Friday following the date referenced.
Living overseas and want to know what it is like to study in Melbourne? Click here