Discover Decoration 101 Online Workshop Overview
This self-paced online workshop is a basic introduction to decorating. It is for people who want to learn more about interior decorating for fun or personal use. We introduce you to the world of interiors understanding different Interior decoration themes and styles, how to think about trends and ways in which to incorporate them into an interior decoration scheme. From furniture and flooring basics to lighting, walls and fabric knowledge. You will learn how to create a mood board, how to work to a budget and gain an understanding of colour palettes in practice. This is the perfect introduction to the world of Interior Decoration with practical applications for your DIY projects. Plus great exposure to where a career in Interior Decoration can take you.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who loves design and is looking for more understanding of how to use it in their life. This course is a perfect entry point designed to introduce decoration techniques to help decorate your home and identify and reflect your personal style in your home.
- Anyone thinking of exploring a career in design but doesn’t want to commit to a longer course at this stage.
- No entry requirements.
- Finding your personal decorating style
- Decoration themes
- Trends and Accessories
- Explore furniture and flooring
- Colour mood and lighting
- Decorate walls and fabric
- Note pad and pen.
- Magazines and or images to cut up and use for collages and exercises.
- Recommend students bring photo’s or images of different rooms of their home that they like or is their style. (otherwise they can use magazine/real-estate images)
- Snack/food for the day/evening
You can book this short course via the link below. Or alternatively call us on (02) 9158 2800 in Sydney or 03 8372 0000 in Melbourne or email email@example.com for more information