Do you love design and want to know how to apply it in your life or career? Have you ever wondered how colour can affect the mood or tone of a room? Or why an ad grabbed your attention or why you love that painting so much? Colour and Design 101 teaches you the basic design principles, compositions, paint mixing, the colour wheel, and how to create a story board in your style.
This workshop is run in a nurturing, fun and stimulating environment. It’s designed to get you started on your creative journey. It will help you understand the basics of design and colour so you can both experience iscd and our teaching style and also start to explore what sort of area with in design you might like to study. See workshop topics below for more detail.
Who should attend?
- School Leavers
- Interior lovers
- Design enthusiasts
- Textile lovers
- ‘at-home’ artists
- If you’re looking at studying at iscd
- elements and principles of design
- explanation of the colour wheel
- core and reject colours
- secondary colours
- composition techniques
- Notebook and Pen
- Paint Smock
- 2 – 3 magazines that will be cut up.
Venue: iscd Sydney or Melbourne campuses
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 7 days of workshops as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.