Sofa & Soul is a furniture and homewares retail and online store based in Richmond. We understand that buying a sofa is not just about buying a piece of furniture - it’s about creating a living space that is perfect for you. We have a unique and personal approach, and we’re looking for a superstar intern to help continue to share our brand and approach on all touch points in store and online.
Reporting to the Creative / Marketing Lead, we are looking for someone with the following attributes and skills:
- create on brand content for social media channels
- schedule using Sked
- research and brainstorm new and exciting ideas to help grow our followers on social media
- taking videos in store
- understanding brand tone and voice
- experience with Facebook ads and Facebook shop is highly regarded
- experience with WordPress, preferred
- gathering new product imagery and copy writing in line with new season ranges
- review and update website on a regular basis and as required
- assist with basic IT, system and process support
- assist in growing our online shopping function
- experience using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would be highly regarded
- creating content for advertisements and signage in store
- assisting with content for EDM’s
- managing image library in Dropbox
- an eye for detail
- can interpret briefs
Organised, self motivated, a passion for interiors and not afraid to put their hand up and help out when things get busy on the floor too!
1-2 days per week in our Richmond Showroom. Great location and atmosphere, with heaps of local cafes and coffee shops all within walking distance near by
Please note this is an unpaid internship, with the opportunity to make it your own and grow into a part time role.
If this sounds like you please email your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org