SYDNEY SHOWROOM INTERN
Emily Ziz Style Studio is a dynamic and energetic team of creatives, looking to recruit a new intake of interns for our Sydney showroom.
We supply digitally print fabric, wallpapers, glazing solutions and solid finishes, specified by interior designers and architects for both commercial and residential projects.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for experience or a career in interior design and architecture, surface design and colour design. We really value our interns and have assisted in the past with providing references, connections and introductions to jobs in the industry. Some of our previous interns have also become employees at Emily Ziz.
We are looking for Interns to be:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and have a hands on approach.
- Able to work independently, and be a flexible team player.
- Have a flare for creativity and love working in design.
You will gain exposure to:
- The digital printing process and the creative process including the decision we make with regards to colour, pattern, and print results.
- A diverse range of interior design and architectural studios. You will have the opportunity to sit along side our sales representative at client meetings and be introduced to people in the industry.
- The business development and marketing of our products, including sample management, and all forms of communication to the industry, including social media.
Details of the role include:
- Assisting in the showroom with general administration and work along side our showroom manager.
- Help with general marketing including mail outs, posting on social media, generating leads.
- Sample management and packaging.
- Some general production and administrative jobs.
- Minimum of 2 days per week
- 6 - 12 weeks
- We will try and incorporate the days and hours to suit your schedule/ needs
Apply by sending us some information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org