If you live outside Australia (or already carry an Australian Student Visa) you can complete the Diploma of Interior Design + Decoration in less than a year!
20+ hours per week
International application process
1. Contact an International agent to assist you with your Visa and application process. See our list of approved education agents here
2. Fill in your international application form
3. Submit your form plus the following documents:
- Signed application form with application fee
- Academic qualification or transcript
- Certified copy of your passport of Australian visa
- English Proficiency results
- Certified English translation of non-English documents
4. Once we receive your application, we’ll arrange your interview. An interview can be in person or via Skype
5. Receive an offer letter. A formal offer will be sent to you via email.
6. Accept the offer. Once tuition fee payment is confirmed, a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) Letter will be sent out to you, so that you can apply for your student visa with the Department of Immigration.
7. Come to the Orientation Day get set to start!