New Styling Courses Coming 2019
Here is the scoop…
We are busy working on new Styling courses for you! There are lots of exciting changes happening as part of this and they will be ready in 2019.
Join our list below to be notified when the new course is ready by filling in the enquire now form below.
What is a Styling course?
Styling courses focus on building the skill set needed to become an expert stylist. They teach you the ins-and-outs of the design industry ensuring you have the practical skills to work as a successful stylist. Taught by industry professionals who are there to guide you with real-life industry briefs and insider tips, you will be ready to practise as a stylist in many areas.
Explore how to create concepts, communicate and present your ideas and execute well-resolved styling solutions for your clients. You will learn how to confidently style a retail store window, sets for magazine photo shoots, homes for sale and various events.
- Simple interface with lots of visuals and videos.
- Great online community with lively, inspiring, discussion boards with educators + peers
- Academic calendar + simple assessment submission keeps all your information in one place to easily track your progress
- Quick turnaround on assessment marking + regular contact with your educator
“iscd has been the foundation of many facets of my career. From small beginnings many years ago, the iscd education team mentored many decisions to craft my future in the design industry.” Dani Butchart
What you can learn in a styling course
- Generate conceptual ideas and translate them into interior styling solutions.
- Understand client analysis and expectations for projects including documentation, fees, contracts and project co-ordination
- Soft furnishings, furniture and furniture arrangement including window treatments, fabrics, upholstery, accessories and artworks
- Sourcing, researching and referencing of industry contacts and suppliers
- Magazine Styling
- Real Estate Styling
- Residential Styling
- Event Styling
- Visual Merchandising
- Retail/Product Styling
With over 30 years of design industry experience and a forward-thinking focus and creative and supportive environment.
Work with our industry partners on design briefs and graduate with real-world experience.
This course includes industry briefs and awards to provide you with strong foundations of working within the design industry