New Styling Short Courses currently offered online only.
Read more about the Styling Essentials online course here.
Styling Professionals – Launching September – this course is for designers looking to gain more confidence in styling or for those wishing to be a stylist as a profession. It is a more intensive course where you are then given a series of challenges to hone your skills. We will be offering this course on campus and in key locations with industry partners.
What you learn
- Types of styling applications and how they differ in execution
- Identify elements and principles of design and describe how these elements and principles are being used within a space
- How to locate required suppliers and resources for a styling project
- Gain a general understanding of furniture, finishes, materials, and accessories required to complete a styling project
- How to create designs to explain your styling concept
- Practice your styling skills in response to a specific brief
“iscd has been the foundation of many facets of my career. From small beginnings many years ago, the iscd education team mentored many decisions to craft my future in the design industry.” Dani Butchart
With over 30 years of design industry experience and a forward-thinking focus and creative and supportive environment.
We cater for your needs and lifestyle with campuses located in Sydney.
Work with our industry partners on design briefs and graduate with real-world experience.
This course includes industry briefs and awards to provide you with strong foundations of working within the design industry.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Contact us on 02 8355 3838 or 03 8372 0000 to chat with a specialist course advisor about your study options, or let us know a little bit about you and we can call you back.
"iscd taught me not only the fundamentals of design, colour, styling, sourcing and presenting but the equally important nuts and bolts of how to set myself up with a workable business."
ALIX HELPS,iscd Graduate