The iscd Colour for Interior Industry course is a 1-day colour intensive course specifically tailored for professionals working in the design industry.
The Course will cover
- Review of basic colour theory and terminology
- Understanding colour relationships and proportions
- Identifying undertones and working with neutrals
- Tonal manipulation and contrast
- Creating mood with colour
- Interpreting styles and trends
- Understanding the foundations of colour and light
- Communicating and selling with presentation and mood boards
Our courses are industry recognised and our educators are all successful design professionals who bring a wealth of real-world experience into the classroom.
Please note this is a professional short course and as such does require a level of pre-requisite knowledge. Please talk to one of our student advisors to understand if you are eligible for this course.
Who should attend?
- Marketing Managers
- Architectural representatives
- Product Development teams
- Sales/Customer Service/Retail staff
"iscd taught me not only the fundamentals of design, colour, styling, sourcing and presenting but the equally important nuts and bolts of how to set myself up with a workable business."
Alix Helps,iscd Graduate