iscd Connect Event 2019
A brand new industry event exclusively for iscd students and alumni.
iscd CONNECT has the sole purpose of inspiring and connecting our students and alumni to industry. Through a series of inspirational design talks and product displays. It’s not only what you know but who you know.
We have invited key industry partners to connect with our community on product updates, design talks and career advice, as part of this mini design exhibition.
Various industry partners will have a representative present and product catalogues available (detailed product directory to come) plus the speaker series will explore key movements in design for 2019 and the latest in design thinking.
At the event there will be:
- Industry Partners displaying their product
- Guest speaker series on the latest design thinking (ie. Sustainable design and Inspiring product presentations)
- Live panel Q&A session with leading interior designers on career advice and tips
Who should attend?
- iscd student and alumni
We are very excited to create the opportunity for our alumni to network and connect and we look forward to seeing you there!
- Allison Trebilcock, Shaw Contract – Leading Flooring Company
- Emily Osmond, Marketing guru and influencer – Get In My Home
- Smart Stone
- Panel discussion – Career Q&A with Crystel White CEO and Creative Director of CIA Designs & Emily Osmond, design influencer and marketer of ‘Get in My Home.’
- Emily Ziz Textiles
- Kate Gleeson Creative Director Marino Homes
- James Treble, Presenter/Interior Designer
- Panel Discussion with James Treble and Kate Gleeson on Design Careers & Q&A
This event is for iscd students and alumni only.
You can book this event online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
Please note there is no parking at the venue so please come via Public transport.
Please note: All iscd events and presentations require a minimum number of attendees. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the event/presentation will be cancelled. If a event/presentation cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop/presentation or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 7 days of events as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the event that you have booked into and the event is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.