Be a part of a growing small business working alongside interior designers and architects.
About the role:
- Project managing window furnishings projects from concept to installation.
- Interpreting architectural drawings and client briefs to make product recommendations.
- Liaising with clients, designers and suppliers around technical product information.
- Organising and participating in site visits to measure and advise on window furnishings.
- Delivering exceptional service in order to close sales.
- Managing back-office business functions.
- Full time or part time available. We can be flexible around studies.
- Interest in textiles, design and colour.
- Background in retail with excellent customer service.
- Self-motivated and an efficient organiser with exceptional attention to detail.
- Courteous, well-spoken and presented.
- Willingness to learn and take on different tasks.
- Comprehensive computer skills and the ability to confidently learn new computer programs.
About The Gezellig Room:
The Gezellig Room supplies beautiful made-to-measure window furnishings to interior designers, architects and professionals working in home improvement in Sydney, Melbourne and South East Queensland.