Peter Lewis Paints is an innovative paint specialist in Natural Architectural Paints and Finishes, servicing the architectural, design, retail and trade
We are looking for a talented artist/colourist with a passion for interior design and colour to head our flagship Workshop in Woollahra.
A Full Time Retail Paint Store Managers position and a Part Time Retail Paint Store Assistants position are available for creative and enthusiastic individuals.
- Mix and create beautiful colours
- Help customers with product and colour selection
- Providing exceptional customer service and product knowledge to
architectural, designer, retail and trade customers
- Sales, stock management and merchandising
- Workplace Health & amp; Safety
Experience / Attributes-
- Excellent colour knowledge
- Great Customer Service
- Able to work independently
- Tinting paint products to customer requirements
- Experience in paint, colour and design are highly desirable
- Approachable, confident and energetic with a pleasant disposition and the ability to effectively deal with customer queries
- Attention to detail, initiative and the ability to learn new systems
- Honest, reliable and punctual
- This role involves heavy lifting up to 15kgs
- Maintaining stock control
- Experience in assisting customers with colour and design is preferred, but not essential
Previous experience working in a retail/sales customer service role is required
As part of your introduction to Peter Lewis Paints Pty Ltd you will be provided with training to develop your knowledge and experience of our unique product range by Peter Lewis, founder of Porter's Paints.
Please apply by emailing email@example.com if you want to be part of this innovative and creative adventure. Applications close May 30 2022.