HOME by belle is excited to open up the opportunity for an experienced Interior Designer to join our vibrant team, to deliver mid-high end residential renovation projects.
We offer our clients a ‘turn-key’ service, so the winning candidate needs to be a confident all-rounder working from concept to delivery (in conjunction with our building team), with the ability to deliver highly functional and stunning designs to the client brief.
You will enjoy ownership of your own projects, while having an experienced team and company Director for support if you need.
What your week will look like…
- Lead the complete renovation project including consultations, conceptual designs, design development, functionality planning, mood boards, construction documentation and some scheduling
- Deliver knock-out and functional designs which accurately respond to a detailed client discovery
- Be the main point of contact for clients and builders throughout the process
- Generate Revit designs and documentation for all project stages including elevations, notations, mark-ups and floor-plans
- Selection and scheduling of FF&E, colour and materials for your presentations to clients & coordinate their ordering and installation during site works
- Review pricing, materials and customization on each project for accurate quoting and budgeting
- Create detailed design documentation of layouts, joinery, finishes, furniture
- Engage with all clients to provide them with confidence and clarity in yourself and HOME by belle’s service
- Work closely with clients and contractors with autonomy throughout the project.
What you need to succeed…
- A minimum of 3 years professional interior design experience is essential
- Mid-high end residential project experience a plus
- An Australian drivers license and car
- Strong portfolio demonstrating functional design skills
- Advanced Revit skills are essential
- Intermediate Adobe Photoshop & InDesign is a plus
- An engaging and confident personality
- A keen eye for detail and functional development
- Hands on approach, where no job is too small
- Good construction and delivery knowledge
- Knowledge of specifications, finishes, materials and keen to expand your knowledge further
- Passion about leading the whole process with autonomy from the first consultation, to handing the keys back to overjoyed clients
- Visualization and communication skills to successfully communicate design concepts to clients and builders
- The ability to deliver interior design projects using professional concepts and procedures.
HOME by belle works to ensure all staff enjoy coming to work each day and are supported in a culture of collaboration, respect and development. You will also have long term and high growth opportunities.
If this sounds like the company and role you would be passionate to work in, and you possess the above essentials and qualities, please apply with your CV, portfolio and cover letter including answers to the following questions:
- How many years of Interior Design experience do you have?
- How is your previous experience relevant to this role, including the process of concept to final key-handback to the client. What makes you a good fit for this particular role?
- What about this role excites you and motivates you to apply?
We are ready to hire immediately and will be assessing applicants as they come in, so please don’t wait to apply. We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you into our team soon!
Job Type: Full-time