Talostone is searching for Showroom Consultant to work on Saturdays between 10 - 4pm, with the possibility of more days in the future, at our Talostone City Experience Centre in Waterloo.
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate and highly motivated Showroom Consultant to join our team. This role is an integral part of the experience for our customers, where your exceptional customer engagement skills will be
Talostone is a leading company in the design, manufacture and supply of engineered stone, delivering high value innovations to our customers since 2013.
Talostone is a market leader in this space, with a beautiful product that you will love to speak to customers about. The business runs like one big family, built on collaboration and worklife balance.
About the role:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• To have the ability to develop and maintain relationships, with a focus on customers vision
• Promote the brand, its people and Talostone’s values with exceptional service and commitment
• To support the Talostone business development team, and to be committed to work as a team
• Maintain strategic relationships with architects, interior designers and kitchen bathroom designers
• Manage all facets of retail administration as directed and general office duties as required
• Be proud to maintain your showroom professionally at all times
• Ensuring Showroom is resourced correctly with regular stock control, ordering and maintenance
• Helping to organise events in the showroom
• Professional presentation and manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Fantastic listening skills
• Happy, vibrant personality, and enjoys meeting and helping customers on all levels
• Ability to adapt to change
The following is desirable for the role, but not essential:
• Interior Design background or studying interior design, or a natural flair for design
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org