Position Title: Design Consultants
Location: Danks St Waterloo
Contract Casual: Saturdays and days during the week also available.
Talostone is searching for Design Consultants to work in our beautiful Talostone Experience Centre in Waterloo.
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate and highly motivated Consultant to join our team.
This role is an integral part of the experience for our customers, where your exceptional customer engagement skills will be imperative.
Talostone is a leading company in the design, manufacture and supply of engineered stone, delivering high value innovations to our customers since 2013. Talostone is a market leader in this space, with a beautiful product that you will love to speak to customers about. The business runs like one big family, built on collaboration and work life balance.
About the role:
- In our showroom we have samples from many other companies. Eg Wood cut, Di Lorenzo Tiles, Dulux, Polytec etc. You will help our customers with selecting our stone to pair with these other samples or any samples they may bring.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- To have the ability to develop and maintain relationships, with a focus on customers vision.
- Promote the brand, its people and Talostone’s values with exceptional service and commitment.
- To support the Talostone business development team, and to be committed to work as a team, and have the ability to adapt to change when asked to take on more tasks as required.
- Maintain strategic relationships with architects, interior designers and kitchen bathroom designers.
- Manage all facets of retail administration as directed and general office duties as required. This will include working on a Mac computer, using our CRM, sending emails to customers, creating spreadsheets.
- Be proud to maintain your showroom professionally at all times.
- Ensuring Showroom is resourced correctly with regular stock control, ordering and maintenance.
- Assisting to organise events in the showroom
- About you:
- Professional presentation and manner Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fantastic listening skills
- Happy, vibrant personality, and enjoys meeting and helping customers.
- Ability to adapt to change
The following is desirable for the role:
• Interior Designer or studying design.
If you are passionate about helping customers, we would love to hear from you! Due to covid our showroom is closed till the government allows us to reopen again.
These position’s will be available once we can re open.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to www.talostone.com.au