Do you often wonder how interior stylists have that amazing ability to arrange everything in a room so effortlessly and successfully? Do you want to learn how to set-up a simple display so that it looks like it is right out of the pages of a magazine?
Bring out the expert stylist in you with this essential workshop focused on planning your living room and interior styling solutions.
Who should attend?
- Design enthusiasts
- Avid home magazine readers
- If you’re looking to study Interiors or Styling at iscd.
- 6 new decorating styles
- Effective furniture and accessory placement and planning
- How to create visual focal points
- The trick to stylish arrangements of your treasured items
- Styling secrets from the experts
- How to create a mood board around your chosen style
- Notebook + Pen
- At least 2 current interiors magazines
- 2-3 decor pieces from your home
Venue: iscd Sydney or Melbourne campuses
You can book your workshop online using a credit card or Paypal account. Choose your city (Sydney or Melbourne) tab below, click on the Eventbrite button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, we will automatically refund you. You can cancel and get a refund up to 24 hours before the event. In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds or credits issued.