Learn the basics of Photoshop + the skills you need as a surface designer at this two-day workshop. This workshop has been designed for anyone wanting to enhance their Surface Design skills. Increase your efficiency when changing designs and become confident using Photoshop.
This course will give you a thorough introduction to Photoshop and teach you how to use the tools and functions.
You will Learn how to create repeat patterns and final artwork as well as how to create special effects on your designs using Photoshop filters.
Who should attend?
- Surface Design students + graduates
- Practising Surface Designers
- Textile Product Designers
- Create seamless repeats in Photoshop
- Skills and knowledge in using Photoshop tools and functions
- Create special effects on your designs using Photoshop filters
- Understand how to use a scanner to create digital artwork
- Create a gift wrapping paper design
- Notebook and Pen (handouts are provided)
- iscd will provide a laptop or alternatively you can bring your own laptop with Photoshop version CS6 or cloud downloaded prior to arriving at the workshop.
You can download a free 30-day trial and bring your own laptop with Photoshop version CS6 or cloud downloaded prior to arriving at the workshop. You can download a free 30-day trial.
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.