Join Head Stylist Jessica Bellef from Temple & Webster with Sarah Cousens, Temple & Webster Stylist to hear about the industry insights on creating beautiful concepts that communicate our ideas, how to source props that work for your design, and how to set up for a photo shoot. Whether you’re already in the industry, wanting an insight on styling, or are looking to try something fun and creative in your home, this is the perfect workshop for you.
In this hands-on workshop, run over two evenings from 6pm-9pm, you’ll also get the chance to work with your own props to create a stunning photoshoot. You’ll learn techniques and examples you can directly apply to your own beautiful feed.
Who should attend?
- Interior Decorators
- Home lovers
- Marketers in the design industry
- Visual Merchandisers
- Retail Managers
- Concept Development & Sketching – working out your story
- Sourcing for Props & Backdrops – how to choose the best props and surfaces and where to find them
- Framing up in front of the camera and shooting – the importance of composition and camera angles
- Session 1: Paper & Pencils for sketching and notes
- Session 2: Props of their choosing
Venue: iscd Sydney or Melbourne campuses
You can book your workshop online using a credit card or Paypal account. Choose your city (Sydney or Melbourne) tab below, click on the Eventbrite button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, we will automatically refund you. You can cancel and get a refund up to 24 hours before the event. In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds or credits issued.