Learn the basics of Photoshop + the skills you need to enhance your photos for your website or blog.
This one-day workshop has been designed for everyone who would like to have a basic understanding Photoshop and how it can be incorporated in design. It will give you a thorough introduction of Photoshop and teach you how to use the tools and functions.
You will learn how to crop and resize an image plus edit an image using Photoshop filters.
Who should attend?
- Small Business Owners
- Certificate IV Students
- Understand tools and functions of Photoshop
- Create special effects on your photo or image using Photoshop filters
- Learn and understand the use of image files – gif. jpg. etc.
- Learn how to crop and resize an image
- Learn how to save files for both print and web
- Notebook + Pen (there will be handouts provided)
- iscd will provide a laptop or alternatively we recommend for you to bring your own laptop with Photoshop version CS6 or cloud downloaded prior to arriving at the workshop. You can download a free 30 day trial.
Venue: iscd Sydney or Melbourne campuses
You can book your workshop online using a credit card or Paypal account. Choose your city (Sydney or Melbourne) tab below, click on the Eventbrite button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, we will automatically refund you. You can cancel and get a refund up to 24 hours before the event. In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds or credits issued.