InDesign is one of the best apps for designing and publishing quality documents, such as posters and brochures for print or websites. This workshop shows you the basic tools and useful tips and helps you master InDesign.
Learn how to set up a document using master pages, navigate the tool box and its various functions. Prepare files to print including crops and bleeds and understand the difference between the colour systems (CMYK and RGB). Finish with a complete understanding of how to create collateral pieces from mood boards to business cards. See workshop topics below for more detail.
Who should attend?
- Small Business Owners
- Certificate IV & Diploma Students
- Master Pages
- InDesign Tool Box
- Creating Placeholder text
- Page Numbers
- CMYK + RGB which one you need for what application
- Bleed + Crop marks
- Exporting for printing
- Create a Booklet
- Create a business card and invoice template
- Create a mood board A3
- Create a presentation board A4
- Notebook + Pen (there will be handouts provided)
- iscd will provide a laptop or alternatively we recommend for you to bring your own laptop with InDesign or cloud downloaded prior to arriving at the workshop. You can download a free 30 day trial.
Venue: iscd Sydney campus
You can book your workshop online using a credit card or Paypal account. Choose your city (Sydney or Melbourne) tab below, click on the Eventbrite button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, we will automatically refund you. You can cancel and get a refund up to 24 hours before the event. In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds or credits issued.