If you are a creative person and have a love for handwriting, hand painted signs and typography then this workshop is for you! Our educator Kristy Reive a Letterer, Stylist and Creative Consultant will teach you how to create beautiful hand lettering. This workshop is designed for both the creative enthusiast and design professional to give you the skill set to create hand lettering that can be used for a variety of purposes – wedding invitations, branding + logo’s, banners and a mix of visual communication. Learn the fundamentals of hand lettering from typography star DandyMoon.
Choose Hand Lettering I. if you’re new to hand lettering art, and then continue to Hand Lettering II. and take your words from paper into digital elements.
Hand Lettering I. (Basics)
- Learn to create a personal hand lettering style
- Learn the basics of brushes and different pen types
- Learn the difference between Hand Lettering and Calligraphy
- Learn to understand and use different mediums to create a hand lettered style that is personal to you
- Practice your new found skill though out the workshop
Hand Lettering II: (Digital Use)
- Learn to take your hand lettered creations and turn them digital
- Learn how to manipulate your hand lettered words in Photoshop and then vectorising them in Illustrator
- How to make your digital designs print ready and application ready
- Learn how to create textured looks in your hand lettering In Photoshop
- Learn the differences between Vector Based images and Raster Based images and how to apply them when it comes to printing.
Who should attend?
- Design loves
- At home artists
- Typographer Enthusiasts
- If you are wanting to start studying at iscd
- Visual Diary A3 or A4
- 3 – 4 of your favourite quotes to write out in class
Price: $145.00 each
Venue: iscd Sydney campus
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 7 days of workshops as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.