iscd is excited to launch a brand new Hand Lettering workshop for both beginners and advanced hand letterers. Learn the fundamentals of hand lettering from typography star DandyMoon.
Hand Lettering I. (Basics)
- Learn to create a personal hand lettering style
- Learn the basics of brushes and different pen types
- Learn the difference between Hand Lettering and Calligraphy
- Learn to understand and use different mediums to create a hand lettered style that is personal to you
- Practice your new found skill though out the workshop
Hand Lettering II: (Digital Use)
- Learn to take your hand lettered creations and turn them digital
- Learn how to manipulate your hand lettered words in Photoshop and then vectorising them in Illustrator
- How to make your digital designs print ready and application ready
- Learn how to create textured looks in your hand lettering In Photoshop
- Learn the differences between Vector Based images and Raster Based images and how to apply them when it comes to printing.
Who should attend?
- Design loves
- At home artists
- Typographer Enthusiasts
- If you are wanting to start studying at iscd
- Visual Diary A3 or A4
- 3 – 4 of your favourite quotes to write out in class
Price: $125.00 each
Venue: iscd Sydney campus
You can book your workshop online using a credit card or Paypal account. Choose your city (Sydney or Melbourne) tab below, click on the Eventbrite button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, we will automatically refund you. You can cancel and get a refund up to 24 hours before the event. In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds or credits issued.