Learn to create a website + social media strategy for your business. In the current market it is essential to have a strong online business profile and social media strategy to allow your business to thrive.
Your brand, your business plan, your website, your social media presence, your online community. How do you fit this all together and develop a digital strategy?
This two-day extensive workshop will establish why it is important to have a holistic approach to establishing your brand online and show you how to pull together your own digital business strategy.
This workshop is perfect if you want to set up or grow your own successful business. This business will also benefit small business owner who are looking to increase or establish their online footprint.
Who should attend?
- Business Owners
- Small business start-ups
- Junior marketers
- Understanding the importance of having a digital strategy for your brand
- Gain an understanding of different types of websites suitable for your business – Static, Content Management System (CMS), Blog or Web Application
- Create a basic WordPress CMS website
- Understand how to use key social media platforms to promote your online presence – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram
- An overview of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Analytics and Mailing Lists
- Note book and Pen
- Logins for your current social media platforms to work with over the 2 x days
iscd will provide a laptop for you with full internet access for the 2 day workshop, however we encourage you to bring your own laptop so that you can take home all of your work from the 2 days.
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.