The iscd Melbourne campus is located in the CBD at Level 8, 120 Spencer Street. It offers state of the art facilities with studios, computer labs and a cafe-style student break out area.
The campus is located directly across from Southern Cross Station and a few metres away from the city-circle tram line.
At iscd you can get study our range of nationally accredited and industry driven diploma courses from as little as one three-hour class a week.
With flexible class timetables that include weekdays, evenings and Saturday options you can be assured that there is a timetable that will fit in with your busy lifestyle.
Our career courses have four intakes each year with courses commencing in February, May, July + October. Workshops are held throughout each term and in term breaks.
For all the details on our courses, click on the course link below.
- Certificate IV in Design
- Certificate IV in Interior Decoration
- Diploma of Interior Design + Decoration
- Surface Design Diploma
- Colour Design Diploma
- Styling Diploma
2018 Term Dates
Industry Diplomas (Surface, Styling, Colour, and Certificate IV in Design)
- Term 1: 5 February – 25 March
- Term 2: 30 April – 24 June
- Term 3: 23 July – 16 September
- Term 4: 15 October – 2 December
Interior Courses (Certificate IV in Interior Decoration and Diploma of Interior Design + Decoration)
- Term 1: 29 January – 1 April (Melbourne) 5 February – 8 April (Sydney)
- Term 2: 30 April – 1 July
- Term 3: 23 July – 23 September
- Term 4: 8 October – 9 December
**Dates differ between courses and are reference to week commencing on Mondays. If you’re class is on a Friday, it will be held the Friday following the date referenced.
Living overseas and want to know what it is like to study in Melbourne? Click here