- Choose your own weekdays that suit your own schedule!
- Consult with the most sought-after architects, designers!
- Get your foot into the industry WHILST you're still studying!
- National company and highly respected brand
- Work within a highly engaged and supportive team
- Take your exceptional customer service skills into an industry you’re passionate about
About Your Next Company
Our client has been successfully sourcing and importing stunning natural stone from the finest quarries all over the world for beyond 30 years. With all of this experience under their belt and prime positioning within this unique market; they have continued to offer a range of premium natural stone, industry-leading stone processing machinery and tooling allowing them to provide total support to the industry.
This is a national company that supplies premium products, delivers premium customer experiences and has a premium and highly engaged team, so it only makes sense that we are looking for another amazing passionate Stone Consultant to join the team.
Why You Want To Work Here
This is an absolute golden opportunity to get your foot into the industry WHILST you’re still studying, and have the exposure your peers could only dream of.
You’ll be consulting with some of the most in-demand architects, interior designers and high-end clientele, and conversing all day about the various colours, textures, contrasts, patterns and designs of beautiful, gorgeous natural stone products.
The team is stable, inclusive and their culture breeds engagement, passion and openness where the broader team feels like family and everyone knows their skills, attitude and zest for life is appreciated.
To top it all off, you will have the flexibility of choosing which weekdays to work that best suits your schedule. This is a place where you can be truly excited to grow your career rather than be tired of just doing a job.
First and foremost, you live and breathe beautiful designs and natural products. Your undeniable passion for colour, textures and natural stone sees looking for the perfect opportunity where you can apply your knowledge and passion to an industry that you know very well and love.
You are 100% dedicated to your customers. Your mantra is all about providing THE best customer experience possible and no inquiry is too big or too small to you.
You know that working within a small team requires all hands be on deck, so when the going gets tough, you're always the first one to offer that helping hand to your team.
Customers feel an immediate sense of ease around you. After always being commended for your incredible customer service skills multiple times, you know building relationships to be one of your greatest strengths.
Finally, the idea of consulting and having meaningful conversations with high-end customers excites you, as you know your professionalism, presentation and representation of a brand has always set you apart.
About the Role
Located in Moorebank (one or two weekdays of your own choosing 10:00am – 4:00pm, and Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm), you will add significant value by:
- Greeting customer that walk in and creating a welcoming experience
- Assisting clients with their selection and showcasing beautiful natural stone and materials
- Gathering client details and passing them to the Internal Sales Consultant
- Creating an extraordinary customer experience throughout the whole process
To be considered for this incredible opportunity, you must have the following;
- Ability to work every Saturday
- Previous experience in customer service and building successful relationships
- 100% commitment and demonstrated ability to create a customer experience like no other
- An awesome attitude and a positive personality
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Passion for working with high end products and developing a consultative approach to customer service
What’s on offer:
- A team culture that breeds engagement and is like no other
- Comprehensive training
- Set roster that provides work life balance
- No sales targets
If this opportunity sounds like the right one for you, please submit your application now by providing your resume and cover letter detailing why you think you are the right person for the role. What are you waiting for!
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.