Schmidt Kitchens and Interior Solutions is the biggest European kitchen manufacturer, it is a family owned company focused on quality, service and attention to detail.
Schmidt Kitchens and Interior Solutions in Drummoyne is currently the only showroom opened in Australia. We are dedicated to deliver those values to our Sydney clientele.
Our planning, implementation and personal involvement with every project means we have high expectations of all trades and suppliers. We aim to provide high level of satisfaction to our customers.
We are looking for a casual consultant to work 2-3 days each week and may include weekends. Formal qualifications are not necessary but you must be an effective communicator and willingness to learn new skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet all potential customers on entry to the showroom and make them feel welcomed
- Communicate and inform customers of the unique features, benefits and services Schmidt offers
- Answer industry specific questions (Customers often have a range of questions they need answered in order to make a decision to move forward with their chosen company)
- Convert customer interest into effective leads and appointments with our designers.
- Keeping up the general cleanliness/ presentation of the showroom
- Assist with general office administration, email and telephone enquiries
To be successful in this position, you must:
- Mature and well presented
- Reliable and proactive
- Good PC skills
- Customer focused and enjoy working with people
- Self- starter and must be able to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to help across different facets of the business as required
For further information, contact (02) 9181 2883 weekdays or send us your CV to email@example.com