If you live outside Australia (or already carry an Australian Student Visa) you can complete the MSF50213 Diploma of Interior Design + Decoration in less than a year!
- 20 hours per week (4 days)
- 4 terms of 10 weeks
- 10am to 3pm each day
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday + Friday
Want to stay in Australia and study for more than a year?
Once completing the MSF50213 Diploma of Design and Decoration at iscd, you can choose to further your studies at our partner school, the Academy of Information Technology (AIT) with the Bachelor of Interactive Media (Digital Design)
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent – iscd offers package courses with Greenwich English College
- Students will have an interview in person or via Skype
- Successful completion of senior high school equivalent to Year 12 level of education in New South Wales, Australia.
- Students without a Year 12 equivalent may enter with the completion of a Certificate II or above
- Applicants under the age of 18 must have a guardian sign all admission agreements. To learn how to begin the application process
International application process
Contact an International agent to assist you with your Visa and application process
Fill in your international application form here (email email@example.com to receive your copy)
Submit your form plus the following documents:
- Signed application form with application fee
- Academic qualification or transcript
- Certified copy of your passport of Australian visa
- English Proficiency results
- Certified English translation of non-English documents
Once we receive your application, we’ll arrange your interview. Interview can be in person or via Skype
Receive an offer letter. A formal offer will be sent to you via email.
Accept the offer. Once tuition fee payment is confirmed, a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) Letter will be sent out to you, so that you can apply for your student visa with the Department of Immigration.
Come to the Orientation Day get set to start!
The iscd MSF50213 Diploma of Interior Design and Decoration is a nationally recognised training (NRT) course governed by the Australian Skills Qualifications Framework (ASQA).
The iscd MSF50213 Diploma of Interior Design and Decoration is being delivered by iscd on behalf of Academy of Information Technology (AIT) as part of the RedHill Education Group.
ABN: 591 230 4011
iscd RTO: 91439
AIT RTO: 90511
AIT CRICOS Provider Code: 02155J
CRICOS Course Code: 08437A