Come have a glass of wine, find out what’s happening in the world of design and meet our industry experts on both campuses.
In Sydney – Sonia Audoly will present the most significant happenings and inspirational exhibitions from Milan Design Week so that you are up to date with everything that went on at the most sought after week in the design industry.
In Melbourne – Our educator Petrina Turner will show you the latest trends coming through from Europe in both product and interior styles and colours. The second half of the workshop will get you hands on developing your own on trend mood boards or on trend colour palettes so you can apply these trends to your next project.
Who should attend?
- Professionals in the industry
- Design Enthusiasts
- Colour Lovers
- Current students
- iscd Graduates or
- If you are looking to study with iscd
- Understand the current trends impacting design
- How to translate this into on trend colour palettes
- Creating an on trend style board for your next project (Melbourne event)
Design Trends 2017 (Melbourne event)
- Notebook and Pen (there will be handouts provided)
- 2 – 3 of your favourite magazines
Venue: iscd Sydney or Melbourne campuses
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 7 days of workshops as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.