Why not bring something special to the table for your next dinner party, celebration or Christmas menu? In this fun, practical workshop, you will learn the key tips to creating beautiful chocolate creations with expert food designer Sallyanne.. Journey through the history of chocolate, understand the differences in chocolate products and what to buy, then get creative with hands on chocolate work. We will provide all the chocolate so you can hone your skills with techniques such as piping, marbling, colouring and more. So grab some friends and come celebrate the delicious world of chocolate!
Who should attend?
- Avid home cooks
- History of Chocolate
- Source of chocolate and production process
- Journey from source to market
- Melting, colouring, marbling, flavouring, storage
- Chocolate types / different eating purposes
- Piping techniques
- Chocolate Moulds
- An apron (recommended!)
- Plastic container to take home your chocolate creations
- Pen and paper for note taking
- 6 till 9:00pm
- Tuesday the 5th December
- iscd Sydney or Melbourne campuses
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 7 days of workshops as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.