Workshop with James Treble
Love to know how to design or style the perfect kitchen? Gain invaluable knowledge from industry expert James Treble on how to design and style the perfect kitchen space. Held within the stunning Winning Appliances showroom in Sydney, and Melbourne is held at the amazing E & S showroom. James will provide knowledge and insights, getting up-close and personal with appliances, sinks and tap-ware. You’ll also get practical tips and explore ideas for both private homes and styling to sell, understand how to select the right kitchen layout, and combine this with the perfect blend of finishes and fittings. With extensive experience in building, real estate, kitchen, bathroom and interior design, James is one of Australia’s most qualified Interior Designers, and here he shares his love and knowledge of kitchen design.
Who should attend?
- Interior Decorators + Designers
- iscd students + graduates
- Home renovators
- Design Enthusiasts
This 3 hour workshop will cover:
- Understand cabinetry design and finishes,
- Understand the range and correct application of appliances, sink & tap-ware, splashback, bench- top and flooring options
- How to achieve the best layout, according to the floor plan and client’s needs
- Lighting, styling and how to add the WOW factor,
Pen & notepad, images and situations you may want to discuss.
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 7 days of workshops as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.