Building + Design Processes with James Treble
Join industry expert James Treble as he shares the ‘know hows’ on understanding the design and building process for new homes. James combines his experience + building knowledge with his passion for colour and latest designs to assist and guide you to maximise your client & project management skills through the finishes and selection process. Whether it is for real estate investment potential or to create beautiful homes, this workshop starts from external selections and finishes, then continues right through the home, including kitchen, bathroom, staircase and all internal finishes. James shares his insights into staying on track and reaching client & builder expectations.
This course is a must for anyone building, renovating or executing design projects, and more importantly for those whose design practice (or employment opportunities!) centres on the design and selection process with their own clients. This is the chance to get valuable insight straight from one of Australia’s most qualified Interior Designers.
Who should attend?
- Design Enthusiasts
- Home renovators
- Interior Decorators + Designers
- iscd students + graduates
- Analysing + understanding house plans
- Building standards + allowances
- Water tanks, plumbing, driveways + council requirements
- External selections & finishes
- Internal selections (bathroom + Kitchen design & finishes, doors, stairs, skirting, lighting)
- Flooring selections & their project suitability
- Electrical, smart home wiring, alarms and lighting
- Internal colour schemes, feature walls and cladding
- Client management and selection documentation
- Paper & Pencils for notes! And questions!
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 7 days of workshops as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.