Workshop with James Treble
Gain invaluable knowledge from industry expert James Treble on how to design the perfect bathroom space. Our Sydney workshop is held at Di Lorenzo Tiles and our Melbourne location is Design Precicnt! From understanding cabinetry, optimum layouts and the best way to incorporate storage. Through to the enticing world of tiles, PC Items, tapware and accessories which all combine to achieve the perfect look. Immerse yourself into the designers world with this 3 hour workshop gaining valuable tips and insight from highly regarded designer James Treble.
Who should attend?
- Interior Decorators + Designers
- iscd students + graduates
- Home renovators
- Design Enthusiasts
- Bathroom Layouts
- The process
What to bring:
- Notebook + Pen (there will be handouts provided)
- bring along any images you may have of a bathroom you’re wishing to renovate, Or a job which you have done which didn’t go quite as planned we can all learn from each other during the Q & A session.
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
- All iscd workshops require a minimum number of students. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop will be cancelled. If a workshop cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 7 days of workshops as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.