Certificate IV in Design, Certificate Iv in Interior Decoration together with Diploma of Interior Design and Decoration are governed by the Australian Skills and Qualification Authority and identified as Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) Courses. It means your qualification is recognised anywhere in Australia or overseas.
- Certificate IV in Interior Decoration – Looking to train in interior decoration? Our Certificate IV in Interior Decoration teach you everything you need from design process and colour foundation to design history, drawing and rendering, soft furnishings, styling and how to present a complete interior design project.
- Certificate IV in Design – Our foundation course (Certificate IV in Design) teaches you the basics of colour and design. From thorough colour training to applying the elements and principles of design to live briefs. Explore the creative process and be able to create original designs. Providing the practical skills to progress into an industry specialisation in Colour Design, Styling, or Surface Design.
- Diploma of Interior Design + Decoration – This Diploma is a Design Institute of Australia approved course. It provides through training in both residential and commercial interior design. From developing design concepts, architectural history, AutoCad training, hard materials and construction to styling and colour application. Students graduate with an industry relevant portfolio having executed a range of interior design briefs throughout the course.
We have a number of workshops that run throughout the year. Here are some courses and workshops that relate to our courses.
- Design + Colour 101
- Styling 101
- Colour Trends + Inspiration
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Hand Lettering
Non Accredited Industry Courses
Our Colour, Styling and Surface Design courses focus on the skill set required by industry. Working on real life briefs to gain practical experience from our industry partners, for example Temple and Webster, Little Paper Lane, Emily Ziz Style Studio, Resene, The Colour Society and others.
- Colour Design Diploma – Been thinking about launching your succesful career as a Colour Designer or Colour Consultant? Our Colour Design Diploma provides you with the skills and knowledge in colour consultancy for the interiors industry plus colour consulting in marketing and branding applicable to any industry.
- Styling Diploma – The course teaches you the ins-and-outs of the design industry ensuring you have the practical skills to work as an expert stylist. Taught by industry professionals who are there to guide you with real life industry briefs and insider industry know-how, you will be ready to practice as a stylist in many areas. Explore how to create concepts, communicate and present your ideas and execute well resolved styling solutions for your clients. Your will learn how to confidently style window retail stores sets for magazine photographic shoots, homes for sale and events.
- Surface Design Diploma – The Surface Design Diploma teaches you how to create designs that are suitable for a wide variety of applications including homewares, textiles, paper products and fabrics. Surface Design offers an attractive balance between creativity and technical confidence.