The iscd Colour for Interior Industry course is a 1-day colour intensive course specifically tailored for professionals working in the design industry.
The Course will cover
- Review of basic colour theory and terminology
- Understanding colour relationships and proportions
- Identifying undertones and working with neutrals
- Tonal manipulation and contrast
- Creating mood with colour
- Interpreting styles and trends
- Understanding the foundations of colour and light
- Communicating and selling with presentation and mood boards
Our courses are industry recognised and our educators are all successful design professionals who bring a wealth of real-world experience into the classroom.
Please note this is a professional short course and as such does require a level of pre-requisite knowledge. Please talk to one of our student advisors to understand if you are eligible for this course.
Who should attend?
- Marketing Managers
- Architectural representatives
- Product Development teams
- Sales/Customer Service/Retail staff
The school’s strong industry connections and flexible study options are integral to helping students achieve their goals. “Whether students attend our North Sydney or Melbourne CBD campus or study online, everyone receives the support they need to realise their potential.”
WENDY GREENHALF, General Manager iscd