Every year iscd put together a talk on the latest trends impacting the design industry here in Australia. This year iscd present four guest speakers, Celebrity Interior Designer James Treble, General Manager of Homes & Food Pacific Magazine Wendy Moore, Interior Designer & Colour Stylist from Haymes Paints Erin Hearns and Italian trained Architect and Designer Sonia Audoly, they will all inspire us with the latest from the industry and from Milan in both products and designer thinking.
- Wendy Greenhalf, Colour Expert and General Manager for iscd
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested on interiors, trends and the design industry.
- iscd students
- iscd graduates
- Designers working in the industry
You can book your workshop online via our events bookings page using a credit card or paypal account.
Just click the book online now button and follow the easy step-by-step process.
Please note: All iscd workshops and presentations require a minimum number of attendees. In the event that the minimum number required is not met the workshop/presentation will be cancelled. If a workshop/presentation cancellation occurs, you will have the option to transfer your booking to the next available workshop/presentation or request a refund.
- There are no cancellations within 14 days of workshops as we have committed resources and costs to each booking.
- In the event that you cannot attend the workshop that you have booked into and the workshop is held, there are no refunds/credits issued.